Come for Classes
Leave with Inspiraiton
Wunder Academy serves the greater Houston area, providing professional piano pedagogy using iCap and Pianotopia.
Sherry Liu is an accomplished pianist with extensive experience spanning a number of countries.
Private piano lessons are individual and taught on a weekly basis. Lesson times are arranged at the convenience of both the teacher and the student. Duration of the lessons will be 30, 45 or 60 minutes according to the age and level of the student.
Benefits of our group piano programs:
Group lessons using iCap:
- Promote peer encouragement and forge friendships through the joy of music.
- Make piano playing a social and entertaining activity through group lessons.
- Studies have shown that exposure to music can noticeable enhance academic performance.
- Create a sense of achievement and excellence in mastering songs on the piano.
- Instill a love for piano that will lead to a lifetime of enjoyment.
Features of iCap:
- iCap (Interactive Computer-Assisted Piano) is an integrated system the teacher utilizes designed to teach piano using a laptop computer, fun software, headphones, and a keyboard.
- iCap's goal is to usher music education into the 21st century by combining traditional piano pedagogy with a high-tech interface.
- Students experience evaluation and tutoring from the teacher as well as the "computer teacher" in an exhilarating weekly class.
Click here to learn more about this exciting new approach to teaching!
- Captivates students' attention with a game-interactive approach.
- Chasing the ducks in a "shooting duck gallery" to learn notes.
- Leaning to build chords by "Whack-a-mole".
- Strengthening rhythm through "floating-with-spaceships".
- Playing many motivating and audience-pleasing songs.